Sunday 4 November 2012

Christmas Is Coming!

Yey! Everyone loves Christmas (well, I hope so!) and as it is quickly approaching I decided to make a start on some Christmas shopping and lists of what to get people. Today we went to a Garden Centre. Personally, I love going to garden centres around Christmas time because they always have lovely decorations and gift ideas which both give me that warm Christmassy feeling :) And, to top it all off, The Polar Express was on telly when we got home! I have to say, that in addition to Elf, Miracle of 34th Street and all of the Santa Claus films -ooh and the Christmas Barney film- is my favourite festive film :) Hehe, I have loads!
This was the design on the bag, which I thought was lovely. On the family outing I bought my Grandad a pressie:
And a decoration to hang in my room:
My Grandad is a huge fan of honey with his cuppa so I thought this was perfect. It comes with various types of honey
And I love the bird house style box it comes in :) I think my Grandad will too.
As for the decoration, I love to make my room have the Christmas feel to it for when my friends come round. My Mum does a fabulous job with the rest of the house, but our own rooms are up to us. What do you think of the detailing? I love it!
I have definitely got loads of ideas of what to buy for family and friends this year; I cannot wait to hit the shops :) How is your Christmas shopping going? Dommie x

8 comments:

  1. Aw the Christmas banner is so cute! I'm so excited for Christmas too! xx

    http://belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post cute, i am so so excited for christmas!!:)

    http://laurenlovesmakeupxoxo.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Christmas shopping is non-existent so far. Need to get on it. That's a lovely thoughtful pressie for your grandad!

    Lauren
    pinkforflamingos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm such a Scrooge, Christmas really doesn't start until December as far as I'm concerned! ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NO! Christmas starts in like, September for me, hehe! x

      Delete
  5. I love christmas. I can't wait for it all to kick into action :)
    LaceyLoves x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too :) I love seeing all of the decorations :) x

      Delete