Thursday 18 July 2013

I Like Eyebrows ♥

This had been at the top of posts-to-do-list for some time now. My obsession with eyebrows began at an early age. With two older sisters who were such big fans of make-up (I definitely learnt from the best!) I became very familiar with make-up, and the power it had! Soon enough, I found myself judging - well, not necessarily judging, but along those lines - peoples faces, and their appearance, on their eyebrows. How bad is that?!
 Haha, anyway, when it was my time to begin getting my eyebrows shaped -threading is always my option- I made it very clear that I wanted thick eyebrows. Let's just not talk about the year 7 incident when my sister plucked my eyebrows, leaving me with skeletal brows, and looking like an alien for two weeks. Thin brows are just not for my face shape!
Still to this day, I think brows are so important when making your face have that specific look you are going for, and even if thinner brows suit your face shape, I'm sorry, but thick, full brows will always be my preference!
Here are some of my favourite eyebrows rocked by celebrities: 
Annasophia Robb has gorgeous eyebrows! In these close up images, you can see how the make up artist has combed the brows down. I see this on quite a few people, and it looks really good!


The Jenner sisters are gorgeous, and always have perfectly groomed and beautiful brows.

These are my brows. You will have to excuse the dodgy lighting, they aren't completely different in colour! However, as the lovely Zoella once said, 'eyebrows are not twins, but sisters'! At the moment, I am really loving the shape they have, and the thickness they have to them :)

Are you as obsessed with brows as myself? What styles do you like?
-Dom

4 comments:

  1. I'm not obsessed with brows but I do believe they're a super important of the face and we have to take care of them... ;-)
    xoxo
    Patricia

    http://misstoptenimage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am :D I hate mine, and have serious brow envy of the Jenner sisters... they really are perfect :D xx

    Gemma | ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favourite brows are Lily Collins. So thick! I have a very hate hate relationship with my brows and always try talking myself into getting them done properly but I'm too scared. Yours are lovely!

    Lindsey. x
    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is gorgeous i love all ur posts!and i get what you say about looking at someones eyebrows whenever im in class i look (im in an all girls school) around to see who has the nicest ones but anyway thanks for checking out my blog! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete