Monday 24 June 2013

The Lovely Alannah ♥

Returning home from a ridiculously boring revision session, you can imagine my excitement a couple of weeks ago, when I discovered this lovely package from Alannah (Keddie's Closet).
We have already done a huge beauty swap, which you can read here. So, we decided that until we next do a big swap, we will send each other little parcels, to keep our aches for cosmetics from over the pond, satisfied :)
 I am so grateful for everything that Alannah sent me! I said it before, and I will say it again! Alannah genuinely is such an amazing, and lovely person, who I one day would love to meet in person, and someone who I have made a beautiful friendship with :)
I have already used, and become familiar with some of these products, so you can definitely expect some reviews soon!
-Dom

2 comments:

  1. Nice products! Color whisper and baby lips are my favourite.
    xx
    http://www.lipglossandlattes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, youre the sweetest. I'm glad you're liking everything! :)

    ReplyDelete