Tuesday 11 September 2012

Liz Earle - God Send!

WARNING: This Will Be an Extremely Picture Heavy Post! Liz Earle is an amazing skin care range, which has recently launched a make up collection. I have been informed that Liz Earle was developed by the title lady herself as she was in need of some completely natural skin care to help solve some of her skin issues and to make it beautiful. The finishing brand is superb, and there is not one thing that I have tried, and I don't recommend! Last Wednesday (5th) one of my sisters held a Liz Earle Party. My other sister has already held one just before the summer holidays, so that was when I got the chance to try out all of the products, and it gave me enough time to actually consider which items I wanted to purchase. After a long and hard thought about what it is I was going to purchase, I decided to go for the world famous Cleanse & Polish.
This product has won over 80 awards for its brilliance
and I am not surprised why! Espeically as it has this brilliant pump to ensure that you will get enough of the cleanser out - but not too much - and that it lasts you for ages!
I absolutely adore make up, skin care and beauty etc, yanoo, the whole shindig, but I never realized how it important it actually is to Cleanse! It got to the point where I was taking my make up off with water and a bit of eye make up remover for my eyes. This is when my sister explained about cleansing, and its importance (she is a bit skin care mad too!) that I decided to take a look into it at her Liz Earle party. Now, I am converted! I use it daily and it leaved my skin looking and feeling beautiful :) Happy Dommie! So, as you can tell, I am loving this Liz Earle scene! And to add to it all, the packaging it came in was beautiful!
It also came with a free 50ml sample of the Liz Earle Eyebright Soothing Eye Lotion, which is phenomenal and I completely recommend.
However, I am not sure if orders on the website come with a free gift, but all orders at one of their parties do :)
My order also came with 4 free samples of their Sheer Skin Tint.
The lovely lady who came from the Liz Earle team to this party did a make over on one of my sisters, and it looked lovely! Plus, it was first time, right time when it came to the choice of the shade :) What was really interesting about this Sheer Skin Tint was that my sister usually opts for the matt finish, but this time, she opted for the Skeer Skin Tint finish, with a little blusher, rather than the Sheer Skin Tint with the powder matt finish as she loved it so much. It was really exciting to see the entire make up as a lot of it is really new in comparison to the other products.
Liz Earle have recently launched some more lovely make up to add to their collection. HERE is a link to the website. So if this wasn't flabbergasted enough! I was sent this month’s beauty insider with my order and in this was a free sample of their Signature Foundations - I am so excited to try this out :)
I am very pleased with my order, and love to use it to freshen my face up in the morning, and to remove my make up with :) Here are a couple of piccies that L'Amour Josie very kindly took for me at the party, to show you all :)
The parties are really fun and such a great way to socialize with family and friends, and just have a laugh really, where everyone is in a comfortable and friendly environment. Plus, everything smells divine! I, personally, thought that every single one of the products smelt amazing, however some weren't to others tastes, but everyone liked the smell of at least 3 of the products :) I definitely recommend hosting your own party, I am at the beginning of November, and I cannot wait to introduce the brand and all of the products to my friends - have you ever hosted one, or another make up/beauty brand party, or been to one? Let me know. Dommie x

11 comments:

  1. This is so cool! I want to try the Cleanse & Polish so badly! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea!
    I totally want to try those products!
    xo,
    nancy

    http://adoretoadorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so much fun, they are such brilliant products! X

      Delete
  3. I have never heard did Lis earle!? What do you think of that eye cream with dark circles? I have some pretty bad ones under my eyes that need some tlc. This would be something worth trying

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had never heard of Liz Earle prior to my sister informing me either! I loved the ones I tried, I think it was a gel one and a cream one, I preferred the gel one, and it was AMAZING! Definitely worth trying x

      Delete
  4. Love this, great review! Thanks for the comment on my blog and for following me! I'm following you back :)

    <3 Josephine
    www.champagnestar.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks amazing! While looking at all those beauty products, I want some too!!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete