Wednesday 19 September 2012

OGARIO London Restore And Shine Hair Masque

OMG DISASTER! I was having my usual 6 weeks trim when my hair dresser - who is also a very close family friend, so she actually cuts of the correct amount of hair I ask for, not ten inches! - told me that my hair was looking very dry and wispy D: AAAAHHHH!!! I really don't like the idea of having manky and ratty hair, so I went straight back on to the Head & Shoulders (it works wonders for my hair!) and decided that a more drastic approach was needed this time, to fix my problem quick! This is when I remembered that I had ordered a free sample of OGARIO London Restore and Shine Hair Mask! Yeyeyeyeyeyeyeyey!
It is just a 15ml sample of the mask which has Sage and Lavender in it.
The description on the letter says:
'Sage plays a starring role, softening the hair and working in perfect harmony with the healing benefits of lavender. The masque contains avocado oil which is loaded with natural fats that are great for the hair and scalp. Vitamins A,D and E help to protect and strengthen hair, restoring health and shine.'
The instructions are what I assume with most hair masques, to wash your hair normally, apply the masque for ten minutes or if in real need of tlc - like me - use it for 20-30 minutes and wash off with water.
The smell which comes off this product is just divine, and it really did make a HUGE improvement to my hair :) I get can 2 uses out of this and plan on using it again the next time I was my hair.
I would definitely recommend trying this out if you are in the market for a new hair masque, I think I will be buying the full tub of this very soon :)
Dommie x

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this, I'm always interested in hair products to help my dry hair! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's ok :) Hair can be a pain sometimes! x

      Delete
  2. Thanks, I will check your blog out now :) x

    ReplyDelete