Sunday 19 August 2012

Which One?

I usually opt for the statement lips rather than eye, however, recently it has occurred to me how gorgeous eye make up can look. Therefore I am currently in search for a new mascara. I am happy with the ones that I have, I just feel like buying myself a new one soon, so then I can rotate which one I use :) The ones which I use already are Diorshow Blackout and Diorshow 360.
I would completely recommend both of these mascaras. Diorshow Blackout, for me, if used for a more subtle eye make up approach, and the Diorshow Blackout is what I use when I am really going out there ;)
The 2 mascaras which I am debating between are Benefit: They're real, and Lancôme Hypnôse Drama.
I have myself tried the Benefit mascara which, at the time, I did have mixed feelings on, but I have come to realise that I do like it. I have heard such good reviews about the Lancôme mascara too. So I am asking front your help now :) Which one would you go for? Or do you recommend other?
Dommie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment