Tuesday 10 July 2012

Long Time No Post!

Firstly, I would like to apologise for not posting anything for what seems like ages! Honestly, I have found myself in bed pretty much for the last 2-3 weeks with migraines! And over the weekends I have either been in St.Ives or Whitby. I was in St.Ives from 29th June to 1st July, so just a lovely long weekend :) The weather was surprisingly nice, I got the chance to whip a pair of Ray Bans on (to be fair, it doesn't take a lot for that!) and even wear flip flops! Unfortunately, the whole of my family couldn't come along, so it was just me, my parents and my younger brother - which did feel a little bit weird! But anyways, here are some pictures I took: 
St.Ives

I thought this was pretty cool! We were on the (what I call) Surfing Beach, and I saw this bottle of water. It is a smaller print of the picture on the back which expands because of the water which I think makes it look awesome!

My amazing photography, haha, just joking! I just thought these flowers were gorgeous. As I was walking along the beach there was all sorts of flowers.
These are my new Havaianas flip flops. My sisters and I have wanted a pair for years but we didn't realize they were sold in the UK, so when mum and I strolled into Of The Beaten Track it was a no-brainer, we have to purchase! Now we all have the same pair but in different colour. I also went shopping in the Derby Westfield centre the other day finding an outfit for my sister (http://josieowen.blogspot.co.uk/) as it is her graduation this friday (very exciting!) and found that Havianas are sold in Schuh, so now i want a pair of them with Mickey Mouse on that I saw - so cute!

You can't go to St.Ives with out having a Cream Tea, right?

I hope you like the pictures, I just love St.Ives! That is where we would holiday for weeks on end growing up, and all the family (I'm talking Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, Grandparents, the works!) and friends would join us and we all have so many memories from there. And over the past couple of years I have actually realized how much I love the fashion there. I had always loved the ankle bracelets and hair braids, and still do, but now they have such delicious clothes, shoes and, of course, accessories! I definitely recommend St.Ives to everyone! You could even learn to surf - I really want to! Have any of you ever been to St.Ives or learnt how to surf? If you have you will have to let me know ;)
I mentioned that I went to Whitby, so I will do a post on that very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment