Monday 30 July 2012

Chaos Brothers Bag


I picked up this bag for £32 from Rollersnakes in Derby. I had been keeping an eye on this for quite a while as a potential school bag for next year. I was given my parents and siblings' approval (which does mean a lot to me) on this bag, so I decided to buy it to take on the trips with me, that I went on just before school ended the other week. I thought I could use it for the next year as well. The bag is so spacious and comfortable :) I'm also hoping that it stays in good condition so I can use it on other occasions, outside of school. What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comment. You're so lucky you have BBQs all the time!! Please see my latest post here http://pinkyvintagexx.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/nail-alert-metallic-monochrome.html XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome :) Yeah, I had one the other day and it was so nice to relax with the family and my cousin came around so it was nice to see him :) Of course! xo

      Delete